Monday 31 October 2016

Wrong Number

I'm so pleased to finally be able to reveal the awesome cover for my upcoming book, Wrong  Number. I've been waiting a while to be able to share it with everyone and it's nice that it's happened today when I've been submerged in my writing room for the past two months working hard on the book's sequel. So here is the cover;


And this is the official blurb for the story - 

A missing husband. Mysterious calls. And the biggest lie of them all.

Read with caution - you may never want to answer your phone again...
Will and Amanda Thorn are living the dream until, one day, their phone rings. Within 24 hours, Will is missing and Amanda’s world is shattered.
Who was on the phone? Where has Will gone?
Amanda is determined to find her husband and is drawn into a world of drug dealers, criminal masterminds and broken promises.
As the truth becomes clearer, she has to face the terrible possibility that she may never have known her husband at all...

You can add the book to your TBR list over on Goodreads and it's available for reviewers to request through Netgalley.  

I absolutely loved writing this story. Amanda Thorn is easily one of my favourite heroines that I've created and I can't wait for everyone to be able to meet her! 

So what do you think of the cover? Let me know!

And Happy Halloween! I hope you're all celebrating doing something suitably spooky! Me? I'll be watching American Horror Story Hotel later from behind a cushion as that show is creepy!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment