Sunday 13 December 2015

Sunkissed is Revived

Firstly let me apologize for being absent from blogging for so long. Between NaNoWriMo and various other commitments I feel like I've not been around lately. I've also been in Disneyland Paris for the past week celebrating a milestone birthday and getting lost in the magic so am now well and truly full of festive spirit!

My main update is that I'm really excited to announce that my beloved vampire novel, Sunkissed, is getting a new lease of life. It's being re-released with a shiny new cover on Friday 15th January and is already up for pre-order for just £0.99 over on amazon.

I've always loved this book and been protective of Dawn's story. I'm pleased to finally give her, and the book, the kind of cover they truly deserve. I hope you all love the new cover as much as I do!


He'd do anything to save her...

Dawn Summers is dying. It’s 1853 and as the seventeen year old continues to fade away she has visions of the father she never knew, urging her to fight for her life.

In the small village of Fandova the only medical care is in the form of the mysterious Dr. Moralus who has a known penchant for bloodletting. Thomas, Dawn's fiancĂ©, is warned against inviting his intervention, but feels he has no choice, he pleads with the doctor to save Dawn’s life…whatever it takes

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment