Monday 1 December 2014

Most Wonderful Time of the Year

So today is 1st December! Woo! My advent calendar has been opened and I'm already crossing my fingers in the hope of a white Christmas!

This is by far my favorite time of the year. I love seeing everywhere lit up with sparkling festive lights. As the days grow colder there is something lovely about being able to come home and sit by the fire in front of a gorgeously decorated tree!

Speaking of which, I will be putting my tree up this week and I can't wait. I just hope Rollo can resist the urge to chew all the decorations on the lower branches like he did last year! : /

I'll be dusting off my Michael Buble Christmas album and playing it non-stop on a loop until the big day itself! I've also got Christmas cakes that are suitably stewed in brandy that need icing. I find icing to be the trickiest part but I've roped in assistance this year in the form of my Mum, though that is kind of the blind leading the blind but hey ho!

Hope everyone is as excited for the festive season as I am!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment