Wednesday 19 February 2014

Date for the Diary...

So Prime Deception has a release date! Yay! It will be available from Friday 28th March. I'm really excited to get the book out in to the big wide world and see what people think of it.

Hopefully I'll be appearing on some blogs closer to the release date so keep an eye on my Twitter and Facebook for updates.

As excited as I am for Prime Deception to be released it is daunting too as there is always a small part of me that fears that people will hate it. Writing is so personal, and when you publish you put a little bit of yourself out in the ether for people to scrutinize...being judged is scary!!

But I'm crossing my fingers that everyone will love reading the story as much as I loved writing it. It's all about love and just how far we are willing to go for those that we care most about.

Besides my book release I am moving house in less than two weeks! Eeek! Worryingly I've not started packing yet which is unlike me as I'm usually militant with any sort of organisation. I think I just don't like the idea of sitting around surrounded by boxes...

Still, March is set to be a crazy, eventful month and I can't wait to enjoy it all!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment